De Kalb Sales: Walk-in, Cabinet Shops, Internet
1. Sales Manager
- The primary job of this sales position is to sell as much board footage of lumber as possible.
- You must adhere to all rules of sale and all prices set forth by management.
- You must be personable, courteous, and likable.
- You must be able to report wrongdoing to your supervisor.
- You must be able to perform your work duties before all else.
- Must be able to present yourself in a professional manner and attire.
- Must be efficient and timely, on time every day.
- Must be able to analyze the sales and inventory process and improve it.
- Must always wear Phillips Forest Products.
- Phone, Internet, and Walk-in Sales
- Cabinet Shop Sales
Phone, Internet, and Walk-In Sales
- Answer all phone calls with “The Historic Phillips Forest Products”
- Route all phone calls to their correct customer rep
- Check your messages and respond by 10 AM each morning
- Handle all emails forwarded to you from web traffic
- If you receive an email, you’ve been assigned that customer
- All emails must contain the following:
- The footer chosen by Phillips Forest Products
- A link to the 3D tour of The Forest Store
- Must be courteous
- Must be able to direct them in the correct direction.
Cabinet Shop Sales:
This will be your primary sales function:
- It’s your responsibility to aggressively seek out and sell to cabinet shops.
- You must create and share a list of all cabinet shops in a 200-mile radius.
- If you’re not on the phone, emailing, or conversing with a customer, you should be calling, emailing, or visiting potential customers.
- Must maintain a good working relationship with other employees.
- Must maintain open conversation with the Sales Team, Plant Supervisor, Production Manager, and Marketing.
- Must be able to discipline those who work under you in a fair manner.
- This includes writing them up for violating company policies, you have the authority to do that.
- Must be able to keep issues with employees private.
- Must be able to keep pay rate private.
Benefits and Compensation of the sales position:
Employer offers a comprehensive total rewards package, which includes competitive compensation with a pay-for-performance philosophy, benefits, and other programs designed to support their associates and meet their needs.
If you invest your time and talents in the company, The Historic Phillips Forest Products will invest in you.
Phillips Forest Products is a Texas historic business in operation for over sixty years. We’re known for some of the highest quality architectural millwork in the United States. We’re growing and we’re looking for no-nonsense, non-ego-centric, team players to grow with us. This position is a long-term position with the potential to develop into a higher supervisory role within a decade.
We are looking for a hard-working individual with good attention to detail and a strong desire to be in the woodworking industry. Previous experience working with wood products and managing people is preferred. Qualified candidates must have the ability to read prints, work unsupervised and complete work in a timely fashion.